Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ummmmm....




A little bit more of a teaser!
I have just finished reading New Moon in prep for midnight viewing!!! So excited. I have the soundtrack, thankyou soooo much Jo! I absolutely love it! Very mellow. I also have just bought the Twilight journals in the collectors tin, these are just gorgeous and I need to have a really good look through them! And last, but not least, I have the New Moon movie companion, which has some fantastic pictures in it. Only bought it yesterday and have just flicked through, but so far so good!
We arrive back from our Gold Coast holiday at about midnight on Tuesday 17th and then go to the midnight session of New Moon on Wednesday 18th! I am going to be so buggered for the rest of that week! But so worth it!
My girlfriend Jo is running a fundraising event of a movie session to New Moon on Saturday 21st November at the 7:30pm session. There will be loads of giveaways and games and it will be loads of fun. If you are interested in going to this fund raiser, just let me know and I will put you in contact with Jo.

No comments: