Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Twilight inspired necklaces

For Sale, Twilight inspired necklaces

'Werewolf" pewter charm with silver plated chain, olive green freshwater pearls and crystal rondells. $29.95 incl. postage



'Under A Vampires Spell' pewter charm with silver plated chain, pale pink freshwater pearls and crystal rondells. $29.95 incl. postage.

'Under A Vampires Spell' pewter charm with silver plated chain, purple/blue freshwater pearls and crystal rondells. $29.95 incl. postage

Email me joanne.stables@bigpond.comif you are interested or want more info!Payment by direct deposit.



2 comments:

Samsara said...

Hi Jo
Love the site and love the necklaces; I may just have to pop back to buy one. I saw your post on Aussie Twilight Mums.

Amber (EyesofAmber) said...

I am in love with the necklace with the pink pearls. My birthday is coming up and I may have to direct my husband here. I would like to do a post on my blog highlighting your work. Please let me know if that's okay. eyesofamberblog(at)gmail(dot)com