Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A bit of Twilight Art - My Journal

While making a Teesha Moore inspired journal, I thought I would like to have a go at making a Twilight inspired journal. This will be an ongoing project spanning the four movies.
I have managed to find a whole heap of images that I have been itching to use and this journal seemed like the perfect medium to use them!

This is the first page of the journal, obviously I haven't added any journaling as yet. I think I will just write about the books, movies, actors and my feelings about the saga.
This is the second page, the Bella Swan page!

And the third one that I have completed (to the journaling stage), is the Edward Cullen page.



Mum found me a great image of a wolf pack in a magazine, so I will put that on the Jacob Black page that I am working on now. Hopefully I have some more to show tonight.

xxxxx Jo xxxxx

No comments: