Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Great Etsy Find and RPatz #1

" New Moon star Robert Pattinson is truly taking over the celebrity world–he ranked #1 in the 2009 Popsugar 100, beating out Reese Witherspoone, Jennifer Aniston, Kate Winslet and Brad Pitt. Kristen Stewart hit a respectable #44, just ahead of Gwyneth Paltrow, Salma Hayek, Penelope Cruz and Scarlet Johansson."

Story courtesy of newmoonmovie.org


Check out these awesome altered Chucks I found on Etsy, I want some!!!
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6688448

Also, I now have my stuff on an Etsy store and am accepting Paypal payments! Check out my store by clicking on the link in the top right hand of this blog.
Am home with my youngest daughter who has been sick for the last three days, so I am going to make some more bracelets today. I have also finished the bracelet for the giveaway and will try to get that loaded today.

Later,
xxJoxx

No comments: