Monday, July 27, 2009

What a week it has been!!

Wow, so much seems to have gone on in the Twilight world this week, where does a girl start!
Well, I guess a pic of Rob is as good as any huh!!!??


And we have the release in America of the New Moon chocolates...



I'll take 25 of Rob and 5 of Taylor thanks! Oh and throw in one of Kristen for prosperity. Anyone know where we can get hold of these down under???


Then we have the New Moon bookmarks, hmmm....
I'll have me some of these too! But, where can we get them? I need to know!


And of course Comic Con. Naturally living on another continent, in the wrong hemisphere made it nigh on impossible to attend (Oh for the lotto life!!). But we have been getting some great pics and video from all the wonderful people that could attend, lucky buggers! Though, when I think about it, it is probably a good thing that I didn't go, cause I would have been thrown out after smacking a few squeeling, shrieking teens in the mouth! Probably would have earnt a few assault charges too. *sigh* Can't these parents keep their noisy little what nots at home and leave the drooling to the mature adults?





These were a few of the releases at Comic Con and I want 'em all!!!

For the collectibility of course! And I ask you, why is there no shirtless Edward doll?




Or are the clothes removable???


Lots and lots of goodies to yearn after! I just need to sell about a hundred more things on etsy and I can't start buying up!! And again I say, Oh for the lotto life........
Just a reminder that this is the last week to get your entries in for the necklace and charm bracelet competition, just leave me a comment! I am starting to feel a little neglected over here.
Later,
xxJoxx











2 comments:

Samsara said...

I love the twilight eclipse poster with jacob and edward and the dolls look great. Jacobs bod is awsome.

silverhartgirl said...

I cant wait to get a Jaccob action figure.